Summer Ready Skin with Diana Stalder

Hey guys!

Happy Sunday! Last week, I was at Diana Stalder Megamall to checkout their latest offers this upcomming summer.

First up is one of the most important essentials for summer,  SUNSCREEN! One of the most common misconceptions in buying sunscreen is "the higher the SPF, the stronger the protection." In reality,  the correct SPF is based on your own skintone. The darker the skin, the lower the SPF needed; and the lighter the skin, the higher the SPF needed.

I want to know what type of SPF to get for my seld that day so I tried Diana Stalder's skin analyzer that gives safe and credible results with respect to the right sunscreen products that is fit for my skin type. After my skin analysis, I checked out the different types of sunscreen that Diana Stalder offers, they got a cream, a gel, and a foundation type sunscreen, I choose 2 the gel type with SPF 30 that is perfect for summer humidity, and the cream with SPF 35 for the dryer days. 

Aside from Sunscreen, Diana Stalder also offers a wide variety of skincare products that I can add to my summer essentials, they have the Dermablend Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion that is perfect for when you stayed too long under the sun. They also have a tea tree soap that I really love! Perfect whenever I have bacne from too much sweating , they also have a roll on deo and something I always need when I'm outside, a kiwi sanitizer.

After checking out the products, I also got to try the super delish but healthy menu of the DS Cafe that is inside Diana Stalder, it's a perfect hangout place after a good facial or if your just into healthy food.

Oh and last but not the least! I discovered that they just started offering the Casmara Facial, a combination of eye and face masks from Spain for a healthy glowing skin. I really wanted to try it that day but I have to run to a meeting, I'll update you guys on my IG or on a separate post once I tried it! ;)

Of course, got to have a photo with Ms.Diana Stalder!

And that's it for today!

If you want to have a glowing skin and complete skincare essentials before your summer vacation,
you can checkout www.dianastalder.com for details. You can also checkout their facebook and instagram feed for more!

'til next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts