SOME BY MI AHA •BHA•PHA 30 DAYS MIRACLE CREAM REVIEW

Hey Everyone!

Here's a quick review of a skincare product that I started using a month ago , the Some by mi AHA •BHA•PHA 30 DAYS MIRACLE CREAM. I'm finally done with my 30 days trial, I can now share with you my thoughts about the product.


This cream contains 700,000ppm  of Asiatic pennyworth extract, 10,000ppm of tea tree leaf extract, Madecassic Asid, Asiatic acid and Asiaticoside all those are skin barrier strenghtening and skin soothing ingredients.


Now my thoughs, first about the texture, I really really liked the hybrid gel-cream texture, it is very light, very easy to apply, and easily absorbed by the skin compared to other heavy creams, it also got a faint fresh scent which is good for someone scentsitive like me.  I liked using this as the last step of my night skincare routine, I actually like it cold because it's wayyy more soothing compared to room temp. What I do is I scoop a small amount (usually good for 2-3 applications) to a travel pot and put it in the refrigerator, that way I won't contaminate the whole jar.


Here's the fun part, I really have bad skin before I started using the cream (see before pic) there are some bumps, a huge breakout, dark acne scars.. after I used the cream for 30 days, I noticed that the usual small bumps stopped coming back, my face is smoother and the scars are a bit lighter, my skin also looks soft and moisturized, I also noticed that the cream made the bumps and acne mature faster than normal which is awesome because I didn't have to endure the ugliness of a huge pimple for one whole week! I still have a decent amout left so I'll continue using it, and maybe I'll post another update after finishing the the whole pot.  I'll leave a before and after pic collage before for you guys to see the improvements on my face.

Before

After 30 days use

I'm really amazed so I'm also planning of purchasing the soap, serum, and toner to see if it's better if I use the whole line.

And that's it for today!

Check out my instagram feed for more skincare related posts.

'til next time!

XoXo 
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts