Great Pinoy Food at Casa Reyes Bistro Filipino

Casa Reyes Bistro Filipino Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

 Hey Guys!

Happy Weekend! I hope everyone is doing great!

Nowadays it's hard to find a good nearby Filipino Restaurant, with all the hype for Japanese and Korean food here in our country, majority of the restos here around the metro offers those kind of food, but there are days when we crave authentic Filipino cuisine, especially when you grow up with an awesome mom or dad who loves to cook, that's why I'm really ecstatic when I was introduced to Casa Reyes Bistro Filipino yesterday.

Casa Reyes Bistro Filipino is a restaurant at Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center that offers Traditional Filipino Food with a twist, they're also known for their all-day breakfast.


The place itself screams authentic Pinoy, from the store front with the sorbetes cart, to the home-y antique house vibes inside.


Their interior is very cool, it's like I traveled back in time, something that I really adore are the tables, I was shocked when I realized that they are actually old sewing machines converted into restaurant tables.


My fave spot inside is this stairway to the second floor of the resto, so cool and instagramable! 😎 That area is usually used for private parties, or small events.


Now let me talk about the dishes that I tried, first up is their Wagyu Mechado, this is actually their best seller according to the owner, I liked this one because the meat melted in my mouth when I tried it.


Next up, Casa Reyes is also known for their Bagnet and Barbecue, this one is Pinakbet Rice with Bagnet, the rice is the unique thing in this dish, the bagnet is really crispy and tender at the same time.


They also have the Bagnet and Laing Combo, this is one if the best laing that I've tried ever (swear!)


And ofcourse their Pork Barbecue, good flavor, quite tender, and perfect with rice!


One of the dishes that I super duper enjoyed is their Wagyu Bulalo Soup, very flavorful and the meat is very tender too! They also have Sinigang na Lechon, but it was so good, I was not able to take even a single photo of the dish.. Hahaha.


This is their Crispy Dinuguan.

They also have Sisig, super perfect with a bottle of beer!

Here are the other Pinoy Fusion food that they offer;

Lapu-lapu in Mango Sauce

Tinapa at Kesong Puti Lumpia with Mango Salsa

Butter & Garlic Shrimps with Creamy Aligue Sauce

Angus Rib-Eye Steak with Truffle Butter

Sriracha Tomahawk BBQ Chops

And last but not the least, this is actually one of my faves from them, the Crabfat Palabok, this one is super yummy I swear! Even the crispy calamari on top is one of the best that I have tried.


Aside from savory dishes Casa Reyes also offers Desserts, the sorbetes cart at the al-fresco area actually features Filipino dessert flavored Gelato, my favorite flavors are Kapeng Barako ,and Keso at Pastilyas, they're good and not too sweet.


I also tried their Salted Egg Bibingka Cheesecake, this is actually really good, way better that the normal cheescake, I recommend that you try this one when you visit them. You can also bring this home as a pasalubong because they offer it in those cute cake tin cans (Php 390 each which is super worth-it!)


Me with Ms. Christine, Co-owner and General Manager of Casa Reyes. 

My final verdict about Casa Reyes Bistro Filipino, is that it's a must visit resto! I love that they offer traditional Pinoy Dishes with a twist so it's something that is now usually served at home. They definitely satisfied my cravings for Pinoy Food, especially with the Wagyu Bulalo Soup, the Sinigang na Lechon, and the Crabfat Palabok. Their prices are reasonable too! The range is Php300-800, and their all-day breakfast plates starts at Php305.

I'll definitely visit them again real soon, (for the cheesecake! Haha!) I might bring my mom and my friends with me. ☺


And that's it for today, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this update.

Casa Reyes Bistro Filipino is located at: Second Flr. Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan. They also have another branch at the Connecticut Carpark Arcade.

PROMENADE OPERATING HOURS
MON-THURS 11AM-10PM
FRI 11AM-11PM
SAT  10AM-11PM
SUN 10AM-10PM

CONNECTICUT OPERATING HOURS
MON-SUN   7AM-10PM

BTW: They also deliver at nearby areas, and they don't have service charge when you dine-in! 😘

'til next time!

XoXo, 
𝓟𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓪 :)

Comments

  1. Good Day! Are they related to the REYES of ARISTOCRAT and other Food Business run by the REYESES?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts ;)