Peripera Ink The Airy Velvet Swatches and Review

Hey guys!

Happy Thursday! It's been a while since my last update,  what I have here for you today is my quick review of the famous Peripera Airy Ink Velvet tint, I got the shade #4 미모열일 Beautiful Coral Pink, it arrived on my doorstep a few days ago, so let's get started! 😊

First up, the Packaging: A cute small bottle that comes in a cute box.. it's so adorable, and I like how it's different and unique compared to the usual straight cylinder lippie bottle.

Next up, is the Swatch / Formula: I'm soo in love with this tint because unlike the usual tint it has an 'airy weightless texture' it's like whipped, and the color is bright and gorgeous, I also liked the mild floral scent.

Oh I forgot to talk about the Applicator: It's the usual doe foot applicator that fits nicely on the lips.

There's also the Stain: after 2 mins I wiped it off with a makeup removing wipe, and it left a stain that won't go away until the next day! How awesome is that!?'

Now here's what it looked like on my lips, I'm in love with the bright color and the weightless non-drying formula.. It applied smoothly and is opaque with just a single dip of the wand in the bottle

4 hours after application and a very greasy dinner, my lips still has a bright pink stain on it which is awesome! 😍

And that's it!

Final verdict, I love how this tint is different from the usual, formula is great,  the color is great, even the stain alone impressed me! I'll definitely purchase the other colors as well!! 😎

BTW, you can get this product at a very affordable price here ⬇⬇⬇
hicharis.net/QueenPolaGreys/8VT

I hope this review has been helpful if you're planning to buy the Airy Ink Velvet.

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts