First ever Haul from Style Korean

Hey guys!!!

So recently I purchased some Korean skin care products from stylekorean.com, the package arrived last last weekend. 

You can also check out my IG TV or Facebook page for the unboxing video 😄


 Here are the products that I got;

First up, is their Acne box, got it for only $9.99.

Then my fave SPF, the Innisfree daily UV protection cream mild SPF 35.

Another Innisfree product, their green tea seed eye cream.

Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask BHA

And last but not the least, 3CE Soft Lip Lacquer in #AlmostMauve

And that's it!

I really recommend Stylekorean.com if you love Kbeauty products, their prices are very affordable and they have weekly sale events.. This haul was actually triggered by their innisfree 50% off event 😂 I also availed their acne box promo just because it was such a great deal!

I was really impressed by their service, my orders arrived less than a week after checkout, it was shipped out on 9/10 and the box arrived on 9/14.. the products are complete and were carefully packaged and full of bubble wrap.. how awesome is that!?'

I hope you liked today's post.

Til' next time!

XoXo
Paula :)

Comments

Popular Posts