Color Your Summer with CND Creative Play Summer 2019 Collection

Hey guys!

Last week, I was at Nailogy Robinsons Galleria for the launch of CND Creative Play Summer 2019 Collection.


CND Creative Play Gel Polish is an affordable, traditional gel polish (the type that we need to cure under a UV lamp) with the high quality of the CND Brand. It delivers vibrant, ultra-intense colors, with different finishes available, to be unique and self expressive. I've tried the shellac (and was impressed!) and I'm a huge fan of their vinylux variant (I'm a nail polish collector and enthuasiast BTW!) that's why I have high expectations for this variant/collection.


The CND Creative Play Summer 2019 Collection features bold primary colors, from bright yellow to cheerful pinks, there's also a fire engine red, both true and subtle blues, and lush greens too! It's a color selection that fits every style and every mood.


Photo above shows the whole Summer 2019 collection, shade names are: (from L-R, Top-Bottom)
You've got Kale, Isle Never Let You Go, Candycade, On a Dare, Skinny Jeans, Bubba Glam, Peony Ride, Taxi Please, Shady Palms, Bare Foot Bash, Tickled, and my fave Carou celery.

Here's a photo of me with the Nailogy nailtech (forgot her name, but she's awesome!) who did my summer ready Creative Play Gel Mani.


Here's a close up shot of my finished CND Creative Play gel mani, the indecisive and nail art loving me can't and won't settle for a single color so I've chosen 5 colors that compliments each other, for a colorful summer vacation ready nails.


What's great about a gel manicure is that it's the perfect mani option for summer, with all the scheduled vacation and activities, this is a way to make sure that my nails are colorful, shiny, and chip free even if I don't have the extra time to go to a weekly salon appointment.


If you also want to have a long lasting and colorful summer ready nails, you can visit Nailogy—the ultimate full-service salon that offers personalized services that can get you primed and all-set for summer, from head to toe. Their branches are located at Robinsons Place Ermita, Robinsons Galleria or Hypermart Pasig and be sure to ask for the CND Creative Play summer collection.

And that's it for today!

'til next time!

XoXo, 
𝓟𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓪 :)

Comments

Popular Posts