Centelian 24 Madeca Cream Review

Hey guys!

Happy Wednesday!

So this review is kinda overdue but I don't want to post about a product that I didn't tried even once.. Anyways this review is about the Centellian 24 Madeca Cream 15ml tube.

It's actually the the world's best-selling acne repair cream,  it can be used as a spot cream just like medical ointment (for breakouts, acne marks, or for wrinkles) or as a moisturizer. What makes this cream special is the main ingredient, Centellia Asiatica also known as Tiger Herb, because wounded tigers rub their body to this grass for healing effects. It is widely used since the ancient times to fix skin troubles.


I've been using this cream for almost 2 weeks now, the cream is quite thick but also kinda gel-like when you spread it on to the skin like some sort of a hybrid cream.
What I noticed is that it does speed up the maturity and healing process of an acne which is awesome! I'm not using it long enough so I'm still going to wait if it will also fade acne marks.


And that's it for this quick review, you can get this cream at a very affordable price here;
https://hicharis.net/QueenPolaGreys/9GG it does come in a kit with some mask sheets. 😘

Til next time!

XoXo, 
Paula ;) 

Comments

  1. Any updates on this? I am planning to order this cream, does it remove your acne marks? Is it ok to use for sensitive and oily skin? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts ;)

Popular Posts