Starbucks Halloween Special: Frappula Frappuccino

Hi guys!
Again, happy Monday!
I just wanted to share this news to my fellow starbucks lovers ;)

Starting today, Starbucks will be offering a special Halloween themed drink called Frappula Frappuccino, here's the poster;
Photo grabbed from the newsletter that was sent to me by starbucks philippines
 According to the Starbucks Philippines fan page, It's a layer of eerie mocha sauce topped with innocently sweet Vanilla Frappuccino soaked in terrifyng ruby red Strawberry Sauce.
Here's the photo that was uploaded at the Starbucks Philippines FB Page.
photo grabbed from Starbucks Philippines FB page.

This Halloween special will be available starting today, October 26, until October 31, at Php180 Tall, Php190 Grand and Php200 Venti.

I'm really excited to try the Frappuccino, I will definitely visit the nearest Starbuck tomorrow. ;)

And that's it for today!
'till next time!

XoXo
Paula

Comments

Popular Posts