SM Stationery's Art Fest Leg 2 Starts today at SM City North Edsa!

Hey guys!

Calling all my fellow art and crafts lovers / enthusiasts out there! SM Stationery's Art Fest's 2nd Leg will start today at SM City North Edsa, the first leg was held last April 13-17 at Mega Fashion hall. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join any of the fun activities last time because I was out of town, that's why I'm really happy when I learned that the 2nd leg will be happening at SM City North Edsa, which is 20 minutes away from where I live, yay!

Interested in any of the scheduled activities / workshops (listed on the photos below) that will happen at the Art Fest? Details on how you can join are down below. ;)


Here's how you can join:

1.) SM Stationery's Art Festival will happen from June 2-5, 2016 at The Block Atrium.
2.) Here is the list of participating brands/booths;
Fuji, Faber Castle & Dong-A, Simbalion, IFEX Fine Paper, M&G Pens, Titus Pens, and Pilot.
3.) A minimum single purchase receipt worth Php300 from one brand/booth at The Block Atrium within the mentioned duration of the event qualifies you to any of the scheduled workshop(please see photo below) for free!
Also, purchases made at the SM Stationery area in the block atrium qualifies you to join one workshop of your choice.
4.) To register for the workshop/s, simply present your proof of purchase/receipt at the registration area anytime from June 3-5.
5.) Your receipt will be stampedwith the title of the corresponding workshop you are qualified for, and your name will be logged on the registration form. NOTE that ONLY the FIRST 120 REGISTRANTS for every workshop schedule will be accomodated.
6.) On the day of the workshop, please present the stamped receipt at the registration area as your entry pass.
7.) A colored sticker will be placed on the shirt of the participant for identification.



And that's it! I will be attending either on June 4 or June 5, I'm really interested on the Calligraphy workshop and I'm definitely attending the Watercolor Painting workshop, because if you're following my other blog, mywownails.blogspot.com, you would know that I'm good at using acrylic paint, but watercolor is one of my enemies, and I want to change that! hehe.

Hope I could meet some of you guys there!

To know more about SM Stationery, please visit their SNS accounts;
facebook.com/smstationeryph
IG and Twitter: @smstationery
www.smstationery.com.ph

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)



Comments

  1. yay! thank you for the info! hope to meet you there! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts ;)

Popular Posts