IndieFest at SM City Marikina: A Summer Music Festival to Remember


Hey guys!

Last Friday, May 20,2016, IndieFest Summer Music Festival was held at SM City Marikina, It was my first time to attend a summer music festival, and to say that I had fun is an understatement, it was an experience that I will never forget, here's a little summary of what I've seen at the mentioned music festival :)


First, here's a list of the bands that performed that night; Badkiss, Jensen x The Flips, Never The Strangers, Taken by Cars, Techy Romantics, She's Only Sixteen, Franco, and Motherbass.

Here are some snaps of the performances that I really enjoyed:

Jensen x The Flips

Never the Strangers
And I even asked Never the Strangers for a photo after their performance, and of course, they said yes! :D
Me with Never the Strangers.

Techy Romantics

A Photo of me with friends enjoying the show at the side of the stage 😀😀
Me with my Blogger Friends Cie of iamadivaprincess.blogspot.com and Glenda of glendacandedeir.com
Just a few minutes before Franco (Second to the last band) appeared on the stage, it started raining, but that didn't stopped the crowed from enjoying the show.


Me with Franco

Franco
They ended the show with an awesome fireworks display.
Photo grabbed from SM City Marikina

And that's it for today!

'till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts