An Authentic Vietnamese Experience at Tra Vinh

Hey guys!

Last Friday, I had a meeting at Banawe area, and while searching around the area for a place to have lunch, I discovered a resto that serves authentic Vietnamese food called Tra Vinh, I was craving for some noodles that time so I decided to eat there.

Photo Grabbed from Tra Vinh Philippines FB Page.

Tra Vinh is a Restaurant that serves Authentic Vietnamese Food, according to a friend, the resto is really famous in Western Australia. It's located at Unit 3, 109 NS Amoranto corner Cordillera Brgy. Maharlika Quezon City.
Photo Grabbed from Tra Vinh Philippines FB Page
Now, off to what I ordered.

First up is a well known Vietnamese Staple, Fresh Spring Rolls! Rice paper rolls w/ fresh salad, rice vermicelli, and your choice of stuffing. There are 4 different of stuffing available, First up is the Special, stuffed with both Prawns and Pork, it's what I ordered (Photo Below) other choices are Prawn, Pork, and Vegetarian.
I really love this dish, I always mention on my other post that I'm not a huge fan of veggies and a very picky eater too, but this special spring rolls is superb! It has this very refreshing taste that's perfect with the prawn, oh and don't forget Tra Vinh's peanut sauce, it really complements the flavor of the spring rolls.
Fresh Spring Rolls: Special (Prawns and Pork) Php180

And of course, my Authentic Vietnamese lunch won't be complete if I don't order some Pho which is another Vietnamese staple food.
Tra Vinh offers different kinds of noodle soup, I had a hard time choosing hehe, what I ordered is their Combination Beef Noodle Soup, made from beef broth with 16 traditional herbs and spices, topped with cooked beef shoulder slices and raw slices of beef shoulder topped with beef balls and beef tripe, and garnished with garden fresh herbs.
I love this dish! Not just because I was craving for noodles that day, the soup was really good, the beef was really tender, oh and the spicy sauce that was served with the dish, I really liked it!
Combination Beef Noodle Soup (Small) Php180

 I also ordered a liter (Php65) of their Home Brew Vietnamese Iced Tea, too bad I was not able to take a photo *facepalm* It was so good I finished the whole pitcher, no kidding!

Some photos of Tra Vinh's interior.

As you can see, the place is really spacious, and also well lit. Their staff were also very friendly and approachable.

I really had a wonderful lunch at Tra Vinh, I'll definitely visit them again soon. Can't wait to have a serving of those awesome spring rolls again! hehe.

So if you're craving for some Vietnamese Food, or if you want to try some for the first time, Tra Vinh is a good place to visit. ;)

And that's it for today!

If you have questions and other thoughts about today's post, you can always tell me thru your comments.

"till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)

Comments

Popular Posts