iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Launch at Beyond The Box

Hi everyone!

I'm back! Last thursday night, I went to the iPhone 6s launch at Beyond The Box Century Mall Makati, I learned about the launch from Beyond the Box's FB PAGE, I went there because I really want the rose gold iPhone 6s plus.
Here's what happened at the launch.


The details I saw on FB said that the line will start at November 5, 11pm and the store will re-open at exactly 12mn. I think I arrived at exactly 11:15pm, and look there was a really looooong line already.. hehe

Here's a selfie I've taken a few minutes before midnight... please excuse my make-up free face.. hehehe.

Aaaand... finally! the moment I've been waiting for, we were allowed to experience both iPhone6s and 6s plus first before deciding what to buy.

Here's the front of iPhone 6s plus (yes, I went directly to the table where the rose gold iPhone6s plus is displayed hahaha)

Here's a photo of the back, rose gold is loooove!!!

I also played a little with the unit, and I was amazed with the front camera, the picture is sooo clear.

I wasn't able to take a photo of iPhone 6s(Unlocked), but here are the specs and prices
16 GB Php 37,990
64 GB Php 43, 990
128 GB Php 49, 990

Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
Finish: Silver, Space Grey, Gold, Rose Gold

Specs
Retina HD display with 3D Touch
4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen
1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
A9 chip with M9 coprocessor
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
5 MP Face Time HD and 12 MP iSight Cameras
4K video at 30 fps
4G LTE & 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO

And of course the specs and prices of iPhone 6s Plus (unlocked)
16 GB Php 43, 990
64 GB Php 49, 990
128 GB Php 55, 990

Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)
Colors: Silver, Space Grey, Gold, Rose Gold
Specs
Retina HD display with 3D Touch
5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen
1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
A9 chip with M9 coprocessor
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
5 MP Face Time HD and 12 MP iSight Cameras
4K video at 30 fps
4G LTE & 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO


Oh! I also spotted a few celebrities at the launch, I was able to snap a photo with one at the counter, here's a photo of me and Ms.Alodia. :)
And that's it for today! 
For more info about iPhone 6s and 6s plus, you can visit the following social media accounts of Beyond the Box.


'till next time!

XoXo
Paula

Comments

Popular Posts