Do It All with Pantene

Hey guys!

More than 2 weeks ago, I received a parcel from BDJ that contains this hair care trio from Pantene, it's in a very cute pouch, here's a pic;

Here's a closer look of the products inside the pouch, from left to right; Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo, Pantene Hail Fall Control Conditioner and Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Hair Fall Control Conditioner.
?
I have been using 2 of the products from the kit, the shampoo and the 3 minute miracle conditioner (I really love Pantene's 3 minute miracle conditioner). My current hair style is quite on the high maintenance side, I think it's also because of the length. After two weeks of continuous use, my hair became shinier, and more manageable, I'm not even afraid of the wind anymore! wohoo!, and I have less hair fall!

Here's a photo of me taken 2 weeks after I used the Pantene Do It All kit.


My final thoughts about the Pantene kit; I really loved it! especially the 3 minute miracle conditioner, I will definitely buy bigger bottles when I finish the ones that were sent to me.. (hoarder alert!) hehe.

With Pantene, I can definitely Do It All!

And that's it!

Till next time!

XoXo
Paula ;)








Comments

Popular Posts